Welcome to DMACC Continuing Education
|Find A Course:|
Location: FFA Center- Ankeny Campus
Course/Section: SAFE754 103
Date: 10/10/2020 - 10/10/2020
Instructor: Grothoff Jacob
Time: 08:00AM - 02:00PM
Contact Hrs: 6 hours
|Learn how to operate and care for moped, your rights and responsibilities as moped operator. When registering for the moped class you must use the student's legal name, birthdate, and social security number. The student's mailing address must be a physical address as PO Boxes are not accepted by the DOT.
• Students must be 13 years or older to take this course.
• Students must attend ALL 6 hours of the same class in order to receive their DOT completion certificate. Late arrival or missing a portion of class time are grounds for dismissal from the class without refund.
• Students should bring a sack lunch with change for the vending machines, if allowed.
• Students should wear comfortable clothing for a classroom setting.
• Class includes a final examination.
|Available Seats: 3 Fees: $65.00|
|Back||Please call 515-964-6800 (800-342-0033) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register Please call 515-964-6800 to register|