Welcome to DMACC Continuing Education
|Find A Course:|
Location: Ankeny-Bldg 14
Course/Section: SAFE754 305
Date: 06/25/2022 - 06/25/2022
Instructor: Meusburger Maren
Time: 08:00AM - 02:00PM
Contact Hrs: 6 hours
|Learn how to operate and care for moped, your rights and responsibilities as moped operator.
• When registering for the moped class you must use the student's legal name, birthdate, and social security number. The student's mailing address must be a physical address as PO Boxes are not accepted by the DOT.
• Students must be 13 years or older to take this course.
• Students must attend ALL 6 hours of the same class in order to receive their DOT completion certificate. Late arrival or missing a portion of class time are grounds for dismissal from the class without refund.
• Students should bring a sack lunch with change for the vending machines, if allowed.
• Students should wear comfortable clothing for a classroom setting.
• Class includes a final examination.
|Available Seats: 1 Fees: $65.00|
|Back||To register, please call 515-964-6800 (800-342-0033). Please call 515-964-6800 to register|