Welcome to DMACC Continuing Education
|Find A Course:|
Location: Ankeny-Bldg 14
Course/Section: SAFE748 208
Date: 04/01/2022 - 04/03/2022
Instructor: Martindale Patrick
Time: 05:00PM - 09:00PM
Contact Hrs: 15 hours
|This course will teach you basic riding skills while emphasizing safety and is REQUIRED FOR LICENSING IF UNDER AGE 18. This course will teach you basic riding skills while emphasizing safety and is REQUIRED FOR LICENSING IF UNDER AGE 18. This course will teach you basic riding skills while emphasizing safety and is REQUIRED FOR LICENSING IF UNDER AGE 18. Anyone under the age of 18 must have the signature of a parent/guardian on the waiver form prior to attending class.
• In order to register for this course, students must successfully complete the MSF Basic E-Course. Students must provide the unique E-Course Completion Code from the MSF to complete their registration process.
• Students will need to fill out the MSF COVID-19 waiver and bring it with them to class.
• Student must attend all 15 hours of the same class originally registered in. Showing up late, missing class time, or not having the required riding attire are grounds for being dismissed from the class without a refund.
• Class is held rain or shine.
• DMACC provides the motorcycle (250s) and all classroom materials. Students must bring their own helmet and full-fingered gloves for riding. Helmets must be DOT certified and have an official DOT sticker on it. The Rider Coach will inspect the helmets to ensure they are in good condition on the first night of class. Students are not able to bring their own motorcycle to use in the BRC class.
• Proper riding attire required at all times: gloves, pants, long-sleeves, sturdy over the ankle footwear and rain gear should it look like rain.
• Please be prepared to ride on the first night of class, including coming to class with the proper riding attire stated above.
• Bring Driver's License/Driver's Permit to all classes.
• There are no meal breaks during class to be able to leave campus, except on Saturday. Please plan accordingly.
|Available Seats: Full Fees: $170.00|
|Back||To register, please call 515-964-6800 (800-342-0033). Please call 515-964-6800 to register|